ELIMINATE WEB ATTACKS BY REMOVING OVER 99% OF THE ATTACK SURFACE
Sentrix Cloud-DMZ™ delivers advanced web application security with minimal management effort. It enables a new, cloud-based web protection architecture that effectively mitigates the complete range of Web Application attacks: SQL Injection (SQLi), XSS, CSRF and beyond.
Unlike traditional Web security solutions that inspect all incoming traffic, rely on thousands of rules and require significant efforts and resources to manage, Cloud-DMZ eliminates over 99% of the web systems’ attack surface, making it invisible to attackers, combined with persistent whitelists, IP reputation and additional security measures. The result is a dramatic improvement in security, reduced maintenance efforts and highly focused security management that outperforms conventional solutions like Web Application Firewalls (WAFs).
PREVENTS ANY CYBER-ATTACK, CONTINUOUSLY
- Eliminates the complete range of Web application attacks: XSS, SQL Injection, CSRF, the OWASP Top-10 and beyond
- Prevents costly data breaches and website defacement
- Creates a cloud-based extension to the enterprise DMZ that keeps web systems safely away from attackers
PROTECTS WHERE OTHER SOLUTIONS FAIL
- Prevents Zero-day vulnerability exploits that frequently bypass traditional security solutions
- Dramatically reduces false positives by employing continuous whitelist updates
- Deploys in hours to days, unlike Web Application Firewalls that may take months to deploy
REMARKABLY SIMPLE TO MANAGE
- Dramatically reduces maintenance and TCO compared to Web Application Firewalls
- Protects from day-one and does not require a learning period that lasts months, shortening deployment times dramatically
- Enables rapid web application deployment cycles by using continuous, automated security policy updates that reduce the need to coordinate marketing and development with security processes
ENABLES PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
Organizations processing major credit cards must comply with PCI requirements.
CLOUD-DMZ helps organizations meet PCI DSS application security requirements:
- PCI DSS 6.5 – Have processes in place to protect applications from common vulnerabilities such as injection flaws, buffer overflows and others
- PCI DSS 6.6 – Address new threats and vulnerabilities on an ongoing basis and ensure these applications are protected against known attacks
OPTIMIZES WEBSITES WHILE IT PROTECTS
- Reduces Web server load and bandwidth by offloading traffic to the cloud
- Accelerates page loading
- Eliminates downtime and maintains website availability continuously, even during an ISP failure